Chimney Draft Inducer Chimney Fan 110 V Flue Chimney Exhaust Fan Fireplace for Thermo Stove Wood Bbq
The basic model chimney fan is a smoke extractor that removes smoke from chimneys, stoves, barbecues, ovens and more.
Also called an electric smoke extractor or chimney sweep, it is equipped with a 6-speed regulator that will make the draught in your chimney perfect....
- Resistant up to 300°.
- 3 year warranty
- Up to 2500 m³/h (equipped with 6-speed controller)
- Since 1983, designed and built in Italy
- TUV, IQNET and CE certified product
(16 Reviews from your country)
for a thousand uses.
The Gemi smoke detector is ideal for:
Fireplaces, heating fireplaces, stoves,
Ovens, Rotisseries, Pizzerias,
Barbecues, Kitchen hoods,
for choosing it.
The solution to the problem
of your chimney smoke
is Gemi Elettronica!
Mount it? A
If you are wondering how
how to mount it, we have the
answer for you...
us to you.
Is your chimney round?
No problem, your
model can be found here:
Attention to detail.
(compliant with UNI ISO 13857)
made of rings of
For your measurements ...
For any chimney
square or rectangular
from 20x20 cm up to 43x43 cm
...always a solution.
And also chimneys,
flues of 43 cm.
In this case you can mount
directly on the flue
with 4 Fischer screws placed on the 4 sides
of the lower bracket of the smoke extractor.
A force of nature.
up to 2500 m³/h
We will solve your problem.
YEARS OF GUARANTEE
RESISTANT UP TO...
CLASS H MOTOR FOR HIGH TEMPERATURES
EXTERNALLY PROTECTED WIRED CLAMP
EXTERNAL STRUCTURE IN AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL
AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL FAN
HIGH RESISTANCE TO CORROSION
REAL COPPER PLATED CHIMNEY FAN
Secure and certified.
We have always invested in
research, innovation and security.
Thanks to this vision, we have
obtained all the best
What do our customers say?
The most loved in the world.
customers say so.
The first in the world in its
category thanks to
thousands of positive reviews
from all over the world on TrustPilot.
Our video reviews.
Discover the opinion of
who has tried it.
Hundreds of videos received
by customers just like you.
Why install a Gemi smoke extractor?
- Resolving the smoking problem100 % guaranteed.
- It does not suck in the heat,but only the smoke from your chimney.
- Very silent,even at high speeds.
- Low electricity consumption,maximum 10 € per year consumption.
- Easy to install even DO-IT-YOURSELF(follow the video tutorial).
- Universal,for all flues (including round ones).
- Reduces by 70%the accumulation of soot in the chimney.
- Can also be used in summerfor natural air exchange.
- Equipped with 6-speed regulator.
- Does not require maintenanceover the years.
- Even when switched off, it does not obstruct the normal release of smoke.
- Can be used as as a blower for the initial lighting of the chimney.
- When cleaning the chimney ashit avoids dispersion of the ash into the environment.
- It totally eliminates the inhalation of carcinogenic smokes escaping from the chimney.
- Product return rate is 0.05 % (5/10000)
- 100% MADE IN ITALY:patented by our company in 1983, it is still produced in Italy nowadays.
Shipping times and costs?
We deliver all over the world in 3/8 days
Find out all times and costs here:
How can I pay?
More than 10 methods
Does the smoke extractor have a guarantee?
On any component
of the Electric Chimney Fan
(electrical part or structure).
100 days to reconsider.
We will not need
We will collect the product at our expense
and you will get your refund
Technical values verified by Unibas University
Suction capacity of 2500 M³/h
6-speed regulator (autotransformer)
Manufactured since 1983
Free return for 100 days
Factory price (without intermediaries)
Verified reviews on Trustpilot
The advantages of buying from the
Free advice until resolution of the
of the problem.
2) Do you have a problem with one of our products?
We will immediately replace the product
3) Factory prices. Save
by not buying from resellers.
4) 40 years of experience in the industry
at your service.
5) Designed and entirely manufactured
in Italyin our production facility
of over 10,000 square metres